Sonor Palisono (Fiberglass) Soprano Diatonic Xylophone
- 16 Palisono (fiberglass) bars, overtone tuned to A=440 (the industry standard).
- Diatonic range is from C2 (one octave above middle C) to A3, plus F#'s and Bb.
- Includes one pair of Sonor felt ring mallets.
- The use of flexible rubber pins to hold the bars on helps prevent bent or broken pins.
Orff-Schulwerk style soprano xylophone. Top-of-the-line German-made Sonor quality. An instrument with fiberglass bars is an especially good choice for humid climates, since the fiberglass bars are not affected by temperature or humidity changes. The resonator box is made entirely of wood to ensure true resonance and clarity of sound, and features holes to store your mallets when not in use. Dimensions of the resonator box are approximately 29.5" long x 6.25" high x 6.5" wide at the widest point, and 4" wide at the narrowest point. With the bars on, the widest point is approximately 8" (the length of the low C bar).
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 31 x 10 inches; 8.75 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 8.75 pounds
- ASIN: B0002GFSFO
- Item model number:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed