Mobile Stand Base for Sonor Xylophones or Metallophones (Requires Separate Adapter)
- Universal stand base works for any Sonor diatonic or chromatic xylophone or metallophone.
- Also works for the newer style Primary Line xylophones or metallophones (post-2002 models).
- Also works for the Sonor short-scale bass xylophone.
- Each stand base requires purchase of an appropriate adapter to be used with an instrument.
- Directions for use of the stand base and adapters are included.
The slider-bar (for width adjustment) has markings so that you can see how long the base needs to be for each instrument. Height-adjustable, with wheels for easy transportation. Please note that the older style of Sonor Primary Line instruments, made before 2002, do not have the appropriate hardware installed on the resonator boxes for use with this stand base. Also, other brands of Orff instruments do not have the appropriate hardware for use with this stand.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 22 x 24 inches; 5.75 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5.75 pounds
- ASIN: B0002MQG90
- Item model number:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed