Joyo JF-09 Tremolo Guitar Pedal with True By-Pass wiring and Quality Components to Achieves the Desired Sound
- Features true bypass wiring, quality components
- Achieves the distinctive sound heard on so many classic recordings
- Sound quality from true bypass wiring and clean circuit path
- Includes 9V battery, also functions via DC in.
- Rate and Depth, standard for every Trem. Effect.
The JF-09 Tremolo guitar pedal from Joyo achieves the vintage tremolo or surf warble sound with ease. The controls are easy to understand and the features are similar to your favorite guitar amp's layout -- with a similar circuit design, too. On the left, a Rate knob controls how quickly the volume swells fluctuate, while the right Depth knob controls overall dynamics. Tremolo from Joyo also has as important extra for your live playing or recording needs: Fortunate for your rhythm sound, the LED on/off indicator pulses with the signal modulation rate.
True bypass and solid ¼ inch connectors make this pedal professional and reliable when it comes to signal integrity, tone and long-term usage. The sound is understated when the depth is low, and somewhere between magical and psychedelic when its all the way up; the JF-09 Tremolo is really all you could expect from a tremolo guitar or bass effect.
Rhythm accuracy is increased by the LED function, allowing this pedal to perform in a variety of situations, coupled with a delay, behind a chorus, or whatever else you can come up with! The Tremolo sound can really add dimension and variety to your sound!
- Product Dimensions: 4.65 x 1.5 x 2.52 inches; 4.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4.5 pounds
- ASIN: B004U1QDL0
- Item model number: JF-09