Joyo JF-01 "Vintage Overdrive" Pedal with True Bypass, Quality Switch, and Tone, Volume and Drive Knobs
- 9V Battery is included, also has 9V DC power connection
- JF-01 Vintage Overdrive (distortion pedal)
- Quality components include LED, notched knobs and wiring
- Stomp box style DPDT switch for clean, quiet switching
- Single ¼ inch (instrument cable) input and output jacks
The JF-01 overdrive pedal introduces warm overtones when used as a clean volume boost, and when cranked to 11 the thing has the searing tone and warmth of a classic overdriven tube amp. The pedal features three control functions: Volume (output), Drive (gain) and Tone (treble boost or cut, focused around the 2-5K range).
The circuit features true-bypass wiring, and the world-renowned JRC4588 chip provides a full sound. From gobs of thick midrange to a modest top-end boost, this pedal is versatile, yet consistent between guitars. The Vintage Overdrive JF-01 pedal is one of Joyo's most popular pedals. The smooth tones and rich harmonics it creates have made it a favorite among blues, rock and fusion guitar players.
Without sacrificing anything in terms of quality, this modern construction pedal accurately reproduces the original soul, bite and growl of the classic 'screamer overdrive series, but at a fraction of the price. If you play classic rock, modern or hard rock, country, blues or rock-a-billy, you'll love what you hear!
Pickup (vintage too, we hope) and then stomp on the JF-01!
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 2 x 2 inches; 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B004FEGXDK
- Item model number: JF-01