Evans Hydraulic Black Drum Head, 14 Inch
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $14.77
- Amount Saved: $21.73
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 14" drum head with a thin layer of oil between two plies of blue film to suppress unwanted overtones
- Classic sound with short sustain
- Durable enough to withstand heavier playing
- Also available in a blue version
- The only oil-filled drum head on the market
- 14" snare batter drum head made using two-plies of thin film with oil sandwiched between.
- Two-plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- A fat, deep and short sound pioneered by early 70's rock and roll.
- The coating adds additional warmth, focus and depth.
- All Evans drumheads are designed,engineered & manufactured in USA at our New York facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry.
Coated for snare, the two-ply and oil-filled Hydraulic has a short sustain that brings out the fundamental tone of any drum. A blanket cure for troublesome snare drums and reflective rooms.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 1.11 x 15 inches; 0.64 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 pounds
- ASIN: B0002X6GU8
- Item model number: B14HBG
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed